Here's why Colonel's Retreat will be perfect for a post-COVID world
- Each room individually air-conditioned, as against central air-conditioning. No contamination from other guests' breath.
- All rooms have open windows.
- Unlike a hotel, each floor is an apartment, so there is minimum contact with other guests.
- You can avoid the elevator, just use the wide staircases. Physical distancing at work.
- Only resident guests present in each property, no shops or other establishments. Minimum exposure to other people.
- No carpeted floors, so keeping them clean and disinfected is easy.
- No large public lobby or check-in space. You can go straight to your room if you have advance booking and minimize contact.
- No buffets where they may be cross-contamination. A la carte breakfast and meals served on your individual floor.
- Rigorous, scientific sanitizing protocols in place.